Agile Testing Strategies and Practices (TSP)
Technical excellence, customer satisfaction, and a focus on working software are key components of the Agile manifesto. In order to realise the full benefits of Agile development, teams must implement strong testing and technical practices. This training course demonstrates testing strategies and tactics that ensure high and sustainable quality in an Agile environment. This course qualifies for the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Testing (ICP-TST), and for 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs.
Who should attend
While the course qualifies for an ICAgile certificate, the class is not written like an exam prep course. The material is designed for hands-on, Agile training in testing.
Prior to attending this course, attendees should have attended:
- Course Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP (AGFUND) , Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP, or Course Agile Certified Scrum Master (ACSM) Certified ScrumMaster.
- Work experience in software development and testing
- Any work experience as any of the following: Agile Testers, Agile Developers, Product Owners, Analysts and Test Managers, QA Managers, and those whose role is to ensure that Agile teams deliver high customer satisfaction at an optimised cost.
- Taking Course Agile Test Automation (ATA) , Agile Test Automation, is highly recommended, either before or after this course, to complete the ICAgile certification pathway for Agile Testing.
- Students will be emailed a short document to review before class. Understanding the content of this pre-course reading is required before class, so more in-class time can be devoted to Testing Practices in an Agile environment.
- Select efficient Agile testing practices for a project to ensure continuous feedback
- Optimise iteration and release test plans that result in superior software quality
- Create sustainable software products with test-driven development
- Foster team collaboration for the creation of effective testing assets
- Integrate value-based testing to ensure user satisfaction
- ICAgile: To obtain ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Testing, students will need to pass the Learning Tree exam. Once notification of passing the exam has been received, contact Learning Tree's customer service to request registration with ICAgile.
- Scrum Alliance: To obtain Scrum Education Units (SEUs), students will need to pass the Learning Tree exam. Once notification of passing the exam has been received, contact Learning Tree's customer service to request registration with Scrum Alliance.