Agile Certified Scrum Master (ACSM)
In this highly interactive course, you will acquire the specific skills, behaviours, and mindset necessary to become a successful Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM). This training provides you with the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum to help your team work together efficiently, and increase customer satisfaction with the continuous delivery of high-value software.
- The Scrum Guide will be emailed to students for pre-course reading.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) leads this course. In-person, on-time attendance, and full participation is expected. While emergencies are understandable, being fully present for the full two days is a requirement for the CST to recommend you to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
- Become a Certified ScrumMaster and servant-leader to your development team, Product Owner, and organisation
- Apply effective facilitation for Scrum meetings
- Review effective change agent techniques to foster organisation buy-in to Scrum
- Identify opportunities to remove impediments for team members
- After the course, the CST will enter qualifying students' registration information with the Scrum Alliance and those students will then have access to the ScrumMaster exam. To pass, students must answer at least 24 of the 35 questions correctly (includes multiple choice and true/false questions). The exam is taken online, is not time restricted, and is open book.
- You will have two attempts within 90 calendar days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. After two attempts and/or 90 calendar days, you will be charged $25 USD for each additional attempt.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date