Palo Alto Certifications
Role Based Certifications
Gain credibility and competitive advantage in your
Certification sets you apart as an industry leader in your field.
Fast Lane provides a wide portfolio of role-based certifications aligning with Palo Alto Networks’ cutting-edge cybersecurity technologies. Receiving a Palo Alto certification validates to your peers, managers and the general public that you’re committed to cybersecurity and that your work aligns to set standards. Being a certified professional increases credibility improves job efficiency and professional marketability.
Please contact our Palo Alto team to discuss your certification requirements - call or email 0845 470 email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks Certification
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer ( PCNSE )
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator ( PCNSA )
- Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer ( PCCSE )
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer ( PCSAE )
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician ( PCCET )
- Palo Alto Networks Micro-Credential Remote user Administrator ( PMRUA )
- Palo Alto Networks Micro-Credential Remote network Administrator ( PMRNA )