- Guaranteed To Run Courses
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Training
- Fast Lane Courses»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Other Vendors»
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- DevOps Software Deployment
- End User Training
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
Fast Lane Services - Experts for Hire
Fast Lane experts are here to support critical parts of your business. This includes Solution Architects (SA), Field Engineers (FE) and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) who are trained in building and operating a variety of implementations. Our E4H service provides the resources required to perform various mutually agreeable services operating under your daily direction on a Time and Materials basis.
Fast Lane's E4H service helps it's clients reduce the knowledge and talent gap in a timely, made-to-order, and effective manner.
E4H can also expand into longer-term staff augmentation engagements using any of the services listed below.
E4H is offered in half-day increments depending on your specific needs. Contact us and let one of our Sales Consultants help you determine the best solution and duration needed.
Below are a few examples of our E4H services.
Mentoring/Coaching/Shadowing (including Mentored Install)
- This service consists of one or more on-site design and deployment workshops including related knowledge transfer and additional mentoring once the workshops have been completed. The purpose of these workshops is to help you deploy solutions with expert assistance in a controlled and mentored environment, thus optimizing your investment in technology, time to deploy and effectiveness of the implementation.
Post-Onsite Tailored Knowledge Transfer
- White boarding and best practices tailored to your environment
- Over the shoulder shadowing during an install or rack and stack
- Network Optimization Best Practices
Sales Readiness Diagnostics
- Evaluate the current state of your sales enablement practices to identify where you can increase effectiveness and better support your sales force.
Sales Enablement Advisory Services
- Our advisory services will help you reach decisions faster and with greater confidence.
Knowledge Transfer & Documentation
Customer Engagement Workshops
- Flipped Classrooms
- Safeguard your IT infrastructure with regular vulnerability assessments to check network and/or web application components.
- If the desired solution involves a considerable amount of customization and/or programming, this service is designed to build a fully functional prototype in order to validate all aspects of the design before moving to a rollout of the solution.
- Your infrastructure needs to support any increase in services, users and data associated with a cloud migration project. Network infrastructure becomes a critical resource for your organisation and balancing high-performance, agility and security considerations is a constant challenge.
- We are here to support your journey from existing legacy networks to a state-of-the-art, software-defined infrastructure including cloud solutions using various automation and orchestration technologies.