- New Courses
- Course Savings
- Guaranteed To Run Courses
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Other Vendors»
- ITIL & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- DevOps Software Deployment
- End User Training
- Software Development
- Wireless & Mobility
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
Check Point Firewall Training
Check Point along with other OSEC certified vendors solutions delivers a broad range of intelligent perimeter, internal, endpoint and Web security solutions that protect business communications and resources for corporate networks and applications, remote employees, branch offices and partner extranets.
Check Point is the only security vendor that ensures interoperability and a complete solution with its Open Platform for Security (OPSEC) - the industry's framework and alliance for integration and interoperability - with SecurityPoint "best-of-breed" UTM security appliances, authentication, IDS/IPS, content, and email security solutions.
By combining Check Point's award-winning security technology with other SecurityPoint vendors, businesses of all sizes have access to powerful, complete Internet and network security solutions that deliver a unified security architecture and protect communications and resources. Check Point is unique in delivering an architecture that enables customers to defeat emerging threats and ensures the highest levels of security protection available.
For IT administrators who need to manage daily operations of Check Point Software Blades and Management systems, we would recommend the Core Security Administrator training. To further your knowledge, the Core Security Expert training will give you advanced skills to troubleshoot and maximize the performance of your security network.
Fast Lane offers comprehensive technical training and certification for IT security professionals who deploy and manage Check Point Security solutions.
- Check Point Certified Cloud Specialist - CCCS (FJ-CCCS)
- Check Point Endpoint Specialist - CCES (CCES)
- Check Point Certified MultiDomain Management Specialist -CCMS (CCMS-R80)
- Check Point Certified Security Admin R80.40 - CCSA (CCSA)
- Check Point Certified Security Expert R80.40 - CCSE (CCSER)
- Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA)
- Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert (CCTE)
- Check Point Certified VSX Specialist - CCVS (CCVS-R80)