Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP (AGFUND)
Learn the importance of being Agile, the key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to be collaborative with customers, clients, and teams. In this training course, you are introduced to several Agile methodologies to determine what will work best for your team. This course qualifies for the ICP certification (ICAgile Certified Professional) and 24 Scrum Alliance SEUs.
Who should attend
- This course focuses on what it means to be Agile, and addresses several available opportunities to apply Agile tools.
- This course is a gateway into comprehensive training in Agile. As an introduction into many facets of Agile, the course gives all members of an organization a unified foundational understanding of the Agile mindset, and offers where to go for in-depth training, by specific job role.
If you are primarily interested in Scrum and not what it means to be Agile, and all the ways to be Agile, we would strongly recommend taking one of the Scrum Alliance entry-level qualification courses instead: Course Agile Certified Scrum Master (ACSM) Certified ScrumMaster® or course Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Apply the values and principles of the Agile model for product development
- Compare and contrast the most popular Agile approaches, including Scrum and Kanban
- Recognise the cultural and mindset challenges of being fully successful with Agile
- Create a strong focus on the delivery of customer value
- Grow self-organising teams that frequently deliver valuable, high-quality products
- To obtain ICAgile certification, students will need to pass the end of class exam. Once notification of passing the exam has been received, contact Learning Tree's customer service to request registration with ICAgile.
- To obtain Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs), students will need to pass the Learning Tree exam. Once notification of passing the exam has been received, contact Learning Tree's customer service to request registration with Scrum Alliance.