Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation and Practitioner (MSPFP)
This five-day course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognised and best practice programme management methodology Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), providing the skills you need to confidently use MSP to manage programmes in line with strategic aims of a business and its day to day running.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to be able to identify and document the vision of a programme, thus aligning it to the strategic aims of the business. You will also be able to coordinate the projects of a programme to ensure the correct application of resources and risk, issue and change management. You will also be able to interface with the day to day business to ensure the smooth transition of changes delivered by a programme into business as usual activity and ensure that the benefits that the programme is designed to deliver are achieved.
You should ideally have experience of managing or working in programmes prior to attending. Knowledge of the PRINCE2® project management method is advantageous but by no means mandatory, but some exposure to a project management method will aid understanding of how the programme works with these projects.
- The reading materials (Precourse Study Guide and Managing Successful Programmes 2011 Edition) are shipped to you prior to your training course.
- 20 hours of precourse reading and 2 hours of home study each evening are required.
Prepare to achieve your MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) Foundation and Practitioner certifications with this training course. As a certified MSP Practitioner, you demonstrate your knowledge of the Managing Successful Programmes framework, and understand how to apply proven concepts and best practices for successfully delivering transformational change.
- You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for and take the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- Apply the MSP Principles and Governance Themes
- Identify and define programmes that support your organisation’s strategic objectives
- Manage the programme to attain measurable benefits