The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF) v1.0 course focuses on Cisco® on-premises conferencing architecture and solutions. You will gain knowledge and skills to design and implement common conferencing deployment scenarios of Cisco Meeting Server, its integration with call control features such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway, and other Cisco collaboration conferencing devices.
This course offers lessons and hands-on labs to prepare you for the 300-825 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF) exam.
This course will help you:
- Learn how to configure and troubleshoot on-premises conferencing solutions with Cisco Meeting Server.
- Integrate on-premises conferencing solutions with other collaboration components to meet the needs of modern-day workplaces.
Who should attend
- Deployment engineer
- Network engineer
- Sales engineer
This course is part of the following Certifications:
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- PC skills
- Addition and management of devices and users in Cisco Unified CM
- SIP signaling fundamentals
- Video endpoint operation and configuration
- Management of media resources in Cisco Unified CM
- Familiarity with Cisco Expressway ideal but not required
- Familiarity with APIs ideal but not required
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco conferencing architecture including cloud, hybrid, and on-premises conferencing
- Describe the physical deployment options and deployment models for Cisco Meeting Server, including Cisco Meeting Server 1000, 2000, and virtual machine
- Configure a Cisco Meeting Server single combined deployment for Web-Real Time Communications (WebRTC) endpoints within the enterprise
- Use APIs and the Cisco Meeting Server API Guide to configure profiles using Postman and the Webadmin API tool
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server with three servers for WebRTC endpoints within the enterprise
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and WebRTC connectivity outside the enterprise
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support recording and streaming of conferences
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Meeting Server to support Rendezvous, Scheduled, and Ad-hoc conferencing for Cisco Unified CM registered endpoints
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server to integrate with a preconfigured on-premise Microsoft Skype for Business installation
- Install Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite for Microsoft Exchange (Cisco TMSXE) on a single Microsoft Windows 2012 server and connect to an existing SQL environment
- Install and integrate Cisco Meeting Management with Cisco TMS and Cisco Meeting Server
- Set up and manage a scheduled conference with Cisco TMS and Cisco Meeting Management
- Capture and analyze logs from Cisco Meeting Server and Cisco Meeting Manager to diagnose faults, including a SIP connection error