Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) (Certification)
This certification validates you can implement and operate enterprise-level Aruba campus switching solutions.
Specifically, it validates your knowledge of these topics and more:
- Implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- Configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- Network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- Protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years' experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
ACSA is a required prerequisite for ACSP.
Candidates must pass the Implementing Aruba Campus Switching Solutions certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A45
You may qualify for one of the upgrade paths below. To achieve the ACSP via an upgrade path it is still highly recommended to attend training. View the Learning Resources to find learning options.
Upgrade from Cisco, Juniper, or Brocade You must have 1 of these:
- Cisco – CCNP (any CCNP regardless of technology)
- Cisco – Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco – CCIE
- Juniper – JNCIP-ENT
- Juniper – JNCIS-ENT
- Juniper – JNCIE
- Brocade Professional IP Adminisrator 2016 (BPIPA)
Exam Code: HPE6-A44
Upgrade from HP ASE – FlexNetwork Architect V2 or HP ASE – FlexNetwork Integrator V1
You must have:
- HP ASE – FlexNetwork Architect V2
- HP ASE – FlexNetwork Integrator V1
Exam Code: HPE6-A46
Recommended training for this certification
Three to five days after you complete all requirements, you receive an email notification. Then your status in The Learning Center becomes “acquired”.
If you renewed this certification through a recertification path, you will also recertify any lower level certifications you achieved within the same domain. Example: Renewal of ACMX will renew ACMP and ACMA. All renewed certifications from the one renewal path will have the same new expiration date.
If you renewed this certification by completing the Edge certification or the Edge recertification path at any level (Associate/Professional/Expert), this will renew all certifications you achieved at that same level and any lower levels you have achieved. Example: ACEP renews ACMP, ACSP, ACCP, ACDP etc. and any Associate level you already achieved. All renewed certifications from the Edge certification or recertification path will have the same new expiration date.