- New Courses
- Course Savings
- Guaranteed To Run Courses
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Other Vendors»
- ITIL & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- DevOps Software Deployment
- End User Training
- Software Development
- Wireless & Mobility
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner (inc exams) (PBPP2FP)
Organisations looking to improve their practises in managing projects have consistently found structured methods to be of immense benefit. PRINCE2® is a well-established standard structured method for managing projects and reducing uncertainty in project delivery. PRINCE2® is used by numerous private sector organisations worldwide and is mandatory on many European public sector projects.
Certification in project management skills is a growing expectation in many organisations. The PRINCE2® Foundation certificate in project management certificate in project management and Practitioner certification increases your credibility and demonstrates a thorough understanding of project processes and the PRINCE2® method.
This PRINCE2 certification training course includes 29 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world PRINCE2 practitioner. Both the Foundation and Practitioner exams are administered during the class.
To sit for Practitioner exam, passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate, or providing proof of holding at least one of the following certifications:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Prior to the course, we recommend 20 hours of study of the following PRINCE2 materials that will be sent to you three weeks prior to the course:
- PRINCE2® manual, " Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®"
- Study guide to help structure your reading of the manual
During the course, two hours of evening study each night is required
- This course offers you the opportunity to earn the following industry credits and certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams are given in class. The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam is given on Day 4, and the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam is given on Day 5.
- If you do not pass your Foundation Exam, you will be given an opportunity to retake it and a fee will apply.
- If you pass the Foundation Exam but fail the Practitioner Exam, you will be able to retake your exam after your course and a fee will apply.
You will learn how to;
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- Apply the proven PRINCE2 project management process model
- Implement the PRINCE2 principles, a framework of good practise
- Initiate projects with clear scope, agreed responsibilities, and acceptable risk levels
- Apply minimum controls to keep projects on track and deliver agreed levels of quality
- Close projects with expected outcomes, next steps, and lessons
- Improve exam-taking techniques with sample questions and papers