PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner (inc exams) (PBPP2FP)
This PRINCE2 certification course provides the knowledge required to prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam and Practitioner exam. Attend this highly interactive course and get certified in one of the most widely used methods for managing projects in the world. The PRINCE2 certification training course includes 29 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world PRINCE2 practitioner.
Organisations looking to improve their practises in managing projects have consistently found structured methods to be of immense benefit. PRINCE2® is a well-established standard structured method for managing projects and reducing uncertainty in project delivery. PRINCE2® is used by numerous private sector organisations worldwide and is mandatory on many European public sector projects.
Certification in project management skills is a growing expectation in many organisations. The PRINCE2® Foundation certificate in project management certificate in project management and Practitioner certification increases your credibility and demonstrates a thorough understanding of project processes and the PRINCE2® method.
To sit for Practitioner exam, passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate, or providing proof of holding at least one of the following certifications:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
We recommend you read the PRINCE2 manual prior to your course. The following PRINCE2 materials will be sent to you two weeks prior to the course:
- PRINCE2® manual, " Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®
- Study guide to help structure your reading of the manual
During the course, two hours of evening study each night is required.
- This course offers you the opportunity to earn the following industry credits and certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner.
- Exam vouchers are provided to attendees to take the exams after class. Exams are proctored by PeopleCert.
You will learn how to;
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams
- Apply the proven PRINCE2 project management process model
- Implement the PRINCE2 principles, a framework of good practise
- Initiate projects with clear scope, agreed responsibilities, and acceptable risk levels
- Apply minimum controls to keep projects on track and deliver agreed levels of quality
- Close projects with expected outcomes, next steps, and lessons
- Improve exam-taking techniques with sample questions and papers