Agile Software Development with Azure DevOps (ASDADO)
In this Agile software development course you learn to manage an entire software project using Microsoft Team Foundation Server. You learn how to document work using features, backlog items, tasks and bugs, maintain source code with Team Foundation Version Control and Git, as well as monitor progress with backlogs, Kanban boards and burn-downs. You also gain hands-on experience automating testing and deployment with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with Agile principles is helpful. You can gain this experience in course Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP (AGFUND)
- Work experience using the iterative cycle and collaborative Agile spirit
This course uses Azure DevOps Server.
You will learn how to:
- Manage an entire software project using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Document work using features, backlog items, tasks and bugs
- Monitor progress with backlogs, Kanban boards and burndowns
- Automate testing and deployment with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Enhance team collaboration and craft higher quality software in less time using Azure DevOps
- Perform check-in, check-out, branching, and merging of source code
- Define build configurations that include unit tests and deployment
- Estimate, prioritise, and schedule backlog items within sprints