As organisations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this high–velocity environment, organisations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, cost–effectiveness, and responsiveness.
This ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) course explores the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. This module includes the use of working practises such as Agile and Lean, and technical practises and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of higher quality products & services while maximising business value.
The course prepares you for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT exam, one of five exams needed to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification.
You will have access to the following ITIL ebook on Day 1 of your course by logging into your PeopleCert® account:
- ITIL 4®: High-Velocity IT Manual
Who should attend
ITIL Specialist High Velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments.
- Must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate -
- Understand the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL Operating Model.
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
- Learn about the high-velocity IT objectives including valuable investments, fast development, resilient operations, value co-creation and assured conformance.
- Focus on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
- Apply working practises such as Agile and Lean, and technical practises and technologies such as The Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.