ITIL 4 provides you with comprehensive guidance for the management of information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL 4 framework is built on established ITSM practices and expands itself to the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
IT service management ensures organizations effectively and professionally manage and support the people, processes and technologies within a business environment. By applying the ITIL service management practices covered in this and other ITIL courses, organizations can reduce costs, improve Return on Investment (ROI), enhance productivity, and maintain a consistent standard for service delivery.
You will receive access to the following ITIL ebook on Day 1 of your course:
- ITIL 4 Foundation Manual
Who should attend
Those interested in controlling IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources. All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
No specific experience is required to attend this course. No Pre Reading is required.
- You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT practises using ITIL guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL 4 terminology and concepts
- Explore the service value chain and IT service management practises
- Recognise the importance of IT and business integration
ITIL 4 Foundation Course Outline
- Module 1: Service Management
- Module 2: The Four Dimensions
- Module 3: The Service Value System
- Module 4: The Service Value Chain
- Module 5: The Seven Guiding Principles
- Module 6: ITIL Practices: Practice Overview and General Management Practices
- Module 7: ITIL Practices: Service Management and Technical Management Practi