A brave new world of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to AI – what it is, what it does, and how it progressed through the years, AI Building blocks, the most common applications, ethics discussion, etc.
A lap around Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Introduction to the main building blocks behind modern AI technologies (e.g., the OpenAI's GPT model), regression, classification, neural networks, etc.
Introduction to OpenAI API for extending your apps and solutions with OpenAI
- Introduction to OpenAI API. Integration of OpenAI API with your solutions. Where can we integrate OpenAI API? API vs. SDK? General how-to steps. Application examples.
Azure OpenAI – what are the benefits?
- Introducing Azure-hoster version of OpenAI API. Capabilities and benefits. Creating resources in Azure. A lap around functionalities with demos.
Hands-on-lab consists of several exercises with increasing levels of complexity:
- Explore Azure AI Studio
- Implement a simple chat-bot experience with Azure OpenAI
- A simple completion app leveraging Azure OpenAI Completion Engine
- Parse a football game report, and list out main players
- Classification of players based on club, position, and country
- Implement Azure OpenAI speech-to-speech chat
Open discussions – skills for AI, available resources, Q&A and next steps