This PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course will prepare you for certification success. Learn to combine the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the effective governance and control of PRINCE2. Through practice exam questions, workshops, and overnight study, this training course provides the knowledge to achieve the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification, and the experience to create an environment focused on both management and delivery.
You will need a copy of the PRINCE2 Agile manual, book or e-book in order to prepare for this class. If you don't already have a copy please purchase the e-manual from your PEOPLECERT portal.
- Prior to the course, we recommend reviewing the PRINCE2® Agile manual you received when you enrolled in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certification Training.
- This PRINCE2 Agile course can be taken if you hold any of the following certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner , Project Management Professional® (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) and IMPA Levels A,B,C, and D® (Certified Projects Director)
You Will Learn How To
- Configure and tune PRINCE2 to utilise Agile frameworks
- Implement PRINCE2 for its project direction and management
- Apply an Agile framework for product delivery
- Combine management control with delivery flexibility
- PeopleCert Accredited Courseware and Instructors