Developing Enterprise Java Applications with Spring & Hibernate (EJASH)
Increase productivity, accelerate development, and quickly build enterprise Java applications with this Spring training course. Learn how to simplify development and reduce code complexity with Spring and its ecosystem of tools and libraries. Through intensive hands-on exercises, you gain the skills to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time and applying robust transaction-handling policies including Spring Boot, simplifying database access and transactions, building Java web services, and deploying Java applications in containers using Docker.
Knowledge at the level of:
- Java Programming Introduction
- Three to six months of Java programming experience
You should be able to:
- Understand Java classes, the inheritance model, polymorphism, and encapsulation
- Use fundamental standard edition Java APIs
- Apply object-oriented analysis and design, including defining classes and creating objects
- Build scalable, high-performance Java applications while reducing development time
- Leverage Spring to create and maintain projects with Spring Boot
- Simplify database access and transactions using JPA, Spring JDBC, and Spring Data
- Deploy Java applications, webservices, and websites in the Cloud using containers and microservices
- Deploy Java Containers and microservices using Docker
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.