Efficient test management is of great importance to safeguard test projects.
In the planning phase of a test project, decisions have to be made about the design of the process and its documentation. This includes the use of metrics for process monitoring, the integration of risk and deviation management, the formation of test teams and the use of tools and measures to improve the test process.
When carrying out the test project, effort estimates, time planning and the monitoring and control of the process come to the fore.
This 5-day seminar gives you the tools to set up efficient test management. Practical examples and exercises deepen the topic and encourage discussion and exchange of experience.
On the 5th day, the certification exam for the ISTQB Certified Tester - Advanced Level Test Manager (CTAL - TM) takes place. The exam fee is not included in the course price.
Who should attend
- Test manager
- Software tester
- project Manager
- QA officer
- At least 18 months of practical experience and the ISTQB® CTFL certification.
- Document testing and quality assurance
- Activities and roles in the testing process
- Test estimation, planning and control
- Risk-based testing and detection of risk factors
- Special requirements for test management
- Error and deviation management
- Reviews and audits as QA measures
- Test process improvement procedures
- Tool use
- Aspects of team building and communication