Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
This highly interactive course provides you with a fundamental understanding of Agile and Scrum, as well as the specific skills, behaviours, and mindset necessary to become a successful Certified Scrum Product Owner,® (CSPO). With this training, you will prioritise backlogs, effectively communicate with stakeholders, and use the Scrum framework to manage expectations and keep all parties informed.
- The Scrum Guide will be emailed to students for pre-course reading.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) leads this course.
- In-person, on-time attendance, and full participation is required for the CST to recommend you to the Scrum Alliance for certification.
- Become a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Follow Agile principles and the Scrum framework
- Build and prioritise your value-driven product backlog
- Breakdown epics and themes into actionable user stories
- Develop positive stakeholder relationships
- There is no Scrum Alliance or Learning Tree exam.