Cyber Resilience RESILIA Foundation (CRRF)
Cyber Resilience RESILIA from Axelos is the Cyber best practice, designed to help commercial and government organisations prevent, detect and address the impact that cyber-attacks have on the information required to do business.
The Cyber Resilience RESILIA™ Foundation course starts with the purpose, key terms, the distinction between resilience and security, and the benefits of implementing cyber resilience. It introduces risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities. Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve cyber resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the cyber resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding IT Service Management activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
Who should attend
The Cyber Resilience RESILIA Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT, Security and Risk functions, including:
Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
IT Project & Programme Management
Security, Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
- Business Continuity managers
IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
We recommend that delegates have attended an ITIL foundation course prior to taking the Cyber Resilience RESILIA course, such as !IT-ITIL3F
Note: This course is not designed for those that hold an ITIL expert or master qualification.
Individuals certified at Cyber Resilience RESILIA Foundation will demonstrate their knowledge of:
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- The purpose of a security management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Cyber resilience strategy, design, transition, operation and continual improvement with the associated control objectives, and their interactions with IT service management activities.
- The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
Participants to this course learn about the methods and use of preventative, detective, and corrective controls allowing them to recognize risks and to operate effectively in a challenging environment. The course provides insights into common security management standards and best practice security frameworks that would assist in making decisions to anticipate, counter and/or recover accordingly from cyber-attacks. Participants on completing this course would be better positioned in an organization to effectively govern, manage and comply with cyber resilience.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date