The Hack the Cert™ Program (AZ-104) has been specifically designed by Fast Lane for the participants to collaborate in teams under the supervision of Subject Matter Experts and take on challenges based on real-world scenarios. The hack is 100% hands-on, which allows the delegates to really deep dive, learning while doing. As a result, this style of learning delivers genuine skills and knowledge to pass the exam and take straight into the workplace.
- Zero lengthy slide-driven presentations
- Team-based approach to tackle challenges
- Over 37 hours of hands-on activity in one week!
- 4 Days of expert coach-led hacking and exam prep
- Dramatically improved Exam Success Rates!
- Endorsed by Microsoft with Official Courseware
- Access to a lab environment, both during and after class
- Asynchronous access to expert exam coach until certification achieved
- Online resources to support exam prep
Great feedback from a Head of IT at The British Red Cross:
"The team undoubtedly felt that the course was much better than the traditional approach and really appreciated the difference, reporting they felt more engaged, enjoyed it more, and took a lot away from it. They all really appreciated having more time to play and experiment rather than the crammed/condensed timeframe of the traditional training (this was reflected in the comments of those who attended the traditional alternative – feeling too rushed and didn’t really have the opportunity to absorb what they were being told).”
Who should attend
Anyone intent on getting Azure Administrator (AZ-104) should consider this hands-on intensive approach to accelerating certification. Companies looking to ramp teams and get them certified will benefit from the Team-approach used in our Hackathon-style training.
Candidates for the Hack The Cert™ program should have Azure Fundamentals Certification or the equivalent in experience in IT and cloud.