This ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) course provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction. It covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage. It will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
The course prepares you for the ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan & Improve exam, a crossover exam that fullfills a core requirement of both the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) and Strategic Leader (SL) certifications.
You will have access to the following ITIL ebook on Day 1 of your course by logging into your PeopleCert account:
- ITIL 4®: Direct, Plan and Improve Manual
Who should attend
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
- Students looking to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) and Strategic Leader (SL) certifications.
- Must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply the key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning
- Understand the role of governance, risk and control know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organisational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practises