Cyber Security needs a preventative mindset, broaden the understanding of its nature and ensure organizational readiness, especially in tech-jobs where false assumptions make up for the knowing-doing gap.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Cyber Security is the most likely but the least understood risk businesses are facing
- About the Cyber Security universe and its game theory
- Why awareness is critical but not enough
- What measures to introduce to better protect data and IT investments?
- How Cydrill courses can raise your developers' security expertise?
Introduction: the problem we are tackling
- Increasing emphasis on Cyber Security in mitigating business risks
- How do we respond to risk?
- The human factor: from awareness to organizational readiness
Cyber security: A systematic and balanced approach
- Understanding the Cyber Security universe
- AppSec: The weakest link in cybersecurity
- Unknown factors: Secure coding and defensive programming
- From awareness to mastery – Demonstration
Solution: Educate your developers
- Learning how not to code