Enterprise Wi-Fi Analysis & Troubleshooting - CWAP Certification (CWAP)
The CWAP Wireless LAN Analysis course consists of hands-on learning using the latest enterprise wireless LAN analysis and troubleshooting tools. This course takes an in-depth look at the functionality of WLANs, intended operation of the 802.11 protocol and Wi-Fi Alliance specifications, WLAN frame formatting and structure, troubleshooting methodology, and protocol analysis. It also includes extensive training in modern spectrum analysis with a focus on advanced RF behavior analysis, data collection methods, interpreting spectrum plots and charts, and understanding advanced features of WLAN spectrum analyzers. Students who complete the course will acquire the necessary skills for analyzing, assessing, and troubleshooting wireless operation in the enterprise, utilizing hardware and software solutions from the industry’s leading manufacturers. This course is excellent preparation for the challenging CWAP Certification, and includes practice exams and “Exam Cram” sessions (Exam Number: PW0-270). It is also very hands-on intensive, roughly 50% hands-on, with lots of time to get your hands on real equipment to perform actual Wi-Fi Analysis work.
This intensive course covers all that is required to prepare for the CWAP Certification, including:
- 4 intensive days of hands-on training
- Official CWAP practice test questions
- Exam voucher for the CWAP Certification Exam (# PW0-270)
- Mentor support after class by our Wireless Expert team
It also ensures that students leave with real hands on skills. Hands-on exercises include the following:
- Protocol Analyzer Setup, Use, and In-Depth Analysis
- Understanding Frame Components
- Frame Exchanges
- Troubleshooting Common Problems
- Spectrum Analyzer Setup, Use, and In-Depth Analysis
***Please note that CWAP-403 will be released in October of 2018. You will have until November 30, 2018 to take the CWAP-402 exam***
Who should attend
This intensive, 4 day course is intended for network and system administrators, consultants and engineers that need to support Wireless LAN deployments. It also is a great course for network analysts and architects.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You will need to have your CWNA (or the equivalent in experience and knowledge) before attending the Enterprise Wi-Fi Analysis & Troubleshooting - CWAP Certification Course.
Note that CWAP Certification does require that the candidate pass the CWNA certification exam (PW0-104) as well as the CWAP certification exam (CWAP-402 Exam available until November 30, 2018) or (CWAP-403 Exam available October 1, 2018) in order to achieve certified status.
During class, you will develop skills and knowledge on the following objectives:
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
- CWAP-402 Exam Objectives (Exam available until November 30, 2018)
- CWAP-403 Exam Objectives (Exam available October 1, 2018)