Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation (WAF01)
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the Web Application Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
Who should attend
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of web application technologies and OWASP Top 10 attacks.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
- WAF01001 - Introducing the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- WAF01002 - On-premises Deployment
- WAF01003 - Basic Configuration Tasks
- WAF01004 - Logging, Monitoring, Reporting
- WAF01005 - WAF Services
- WAF01006 - Networking
- WAF01007 - High Availability
- WAF01016 - Bot Mitigation Policies
- WAF01009 - URL Policies
- WAF01010 - Introduction to Advanced Security Features
- WAF01012 - Introduction to security Tuning Tools
- WAF01013 - Tuning the WAF Configuration
- WAF01014 - Application Delivery
- WAF01015 - Access Control