Having demonstrated a consistently strong performance in skilling and driving customer success across the Microsoft Cloud
Fast Lane is a Solutions Partner for Microsoft Cloud Worldwide
FAST LANE CERTIFIED AS
FOR MICROSOFT CLOUD
April 2023 – Last October Microsoft introduced the new solutions partner designations, designed to help identify the broad technical capabilities and experience in high-demand Microsoft Cloud solution areas. They also showcase your demonstrated ability to deliver successful customer outcomes.
We are delighted to announce that Fast Lane has been awarded the highest accolade of Solutions Partner for Microsoft Cloud and is certified across all six new solution partner specializations, which are as follows:
- Solutions partner for Infrastructure (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Platform and Datacenter)
- Solutions partner for Data & AI (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: App Integration, Data Analytics, Data Platform)
- Solutions partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure) (Covering legacy Competencies: Application Development, App Integration, DevOps)
- Solutions partner for Modern Work (M365) (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Productivity, Collaboration and Content, Communications, Messaging, Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, Windows and Devices)
- Solutions partner for Security (Covering legacy Competencies: Enterprise Mobility Management, Security)
- Solutions partner for Business Applications (Covering legacy Competencies: Cloud Business Applications, Enterprise Resource Planning, Project Portfolio Management)
Microsoft training empowers employees, IT teams and businesses in the use of cloud technologies - sustainably and measurably. The new Microsoft badges demonstrate our in-depth experience in all cloud solution areas, which we pass on to our customers in our training and consulting projects, explains Torsten Poels, CEO and Chairman of the Board of the Fast Lane Group.