- Course Savings
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Guaranteed To Run Courses
- New Courses
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Training
- Fast Lane Courses»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Other Vendors»
- ITIL & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- DevOps Software Deployment
- End User Training
- Software Development
- Wireless & Mobility
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
1 Day AWS Technical Essentials Session
Please join our AWS expert for a 1 Day Technical Essentials event on Thursday 6th June 2019 at our state of the art training facility Imparando in London. We advise you arrive by 9.00am for registration and coffee. The session will commence at 9.30am and finish around 4.30pm. There will be breaks throughout the day and a hot lunch will be provided.
In this Tech Essentials course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make better informed decisions about IT solutions based on your requirements.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- What some of the key AWS services are, including:
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor
£50, which can be redeemed against any future AWS course booking with Fast Lane when you quote the code AWSTech1.
To register simply email us with your details – firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact to process your booking.
NOTE: We have a capacity limit of 40 spaces, places will be allocated on a first come basis so you are advised to book ASAP. We are happy to accept a maximum of 2 bookings per company and place others onto our waitlist. We will confirm payment and numbers two weeks in advance of the event. If, for any reason, you need to cancel or reschedule your booking, please be aware that the following charges apply: 10-6 Working Days before Course Commencement - 75% of course fee. 5-0 Working Days before Course Commencement - 100% of course fee. If you do have any dietary requirements please email the team on the below address. There will be both vegan and meat options available.
About Fast Lane
Fast Lane is a well-established Learning Partner within the technical space, we are also forerunners in sales enablement and business relevancy training across all IT architectures. Alongside our training division we can offer support on a consultative basis, from conducting preliminary analyses and assessments, to designing future-focused IT solutions. Whatever IT challenges you face, be it Partner accreditation, certification, consultancy projects, tailored training deliveries, or standalone authorised courses we can help!
Fast Lane is represented worldwide in more than 60 countries with subsidiaries in all regions. The firm’s head offices are in London, Berlin, Cary (NC), San Jose de Costa Rica, St. Petersburg, and Singapore.
Fast Lane Consulting & Education Services Limited