PRINCE2 Practitioner (inc exam) (PPMP2PP)
Organisations looking to improve their practises in managing projects have consistently found structured methods to be of immense benefit. PRINCE2® is a well-established standard structured method for managing projects and reducing uncertainty in project delivery. PRINCE2® is used by numerous private sector organisations worldwide and is mandatory on many European public sector projects. Certification in project management skills is a growing expectation in many organisations. The PRINCE2® Foundation certificate in project management certificate in project management and Practitioner certification increases your credibility and demonstrates a thorough understanding of project processes and the PRINCE2® method.
Who should attend
PRINCE2 is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
You must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate, or providing proof of holding at least one of the following certifications:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
We recommend you read the PRINCE2 manual prior to your course. The following PRINCE2 materials will be sent to you two weeks prior to the course:
- PRINCE2® manual, " Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®"
- Study guide to help structure your reading of the manual
During the course, two hours of evening study each night is required
PRINCE2 is recognised as a leading method for managing and establishing projects and processes of all sizes and scopes — from beginning to end. This PRINCE2 certification training provides the knowledge required to prepare for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
b]You Will Learn How To[/b]
- Leverage the PRINCE2 process framework for project delivery
- Create and critique management products
- Apply key themes that make up the core of PRINCE2