Who should attend
PRINCE2 is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
There are no mandatory requirements to attend this course, however, attendees should have some knowledge and experience with projects.
We recommend you read the PRINCE2 manual prior to your course. The following PRINCE2 materials will be sent to you two weeks prior to the course:
- PRINCE2® manual, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®
- Study guide to help structure your reading of the manual
During the course, two hours of evening study each night is required
PRINCE2 is one of the most widely-used methods for managing projects in the world. It is a standardised, proven project management method that provides a best-practice approach for managing projects regardless of project scale, type, organization, geography, or culture. Through practice exams, workshops, and overnight study, this PRINCE2 certification training course provides the knowledge required to prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Foundation in project management exam. You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- Learn to apply the structure of PRINCE2 to projects
- Test your knowledge in the included end-of-course exam
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
- Take2 exam re-sit included
- Practice exams, prep questions, and additional resources included
- You will be provided with an exam voucher for each exam and a link to register and schedule your online exam sessions with the PeopleCert web proctoring service. You will take your exams after you have completed your training course. Visit the PeopleCert website for more information on the logistics of taking your web-proctored exam with PeopleCert.