Cisco Secure Remote Worker Solution (CSRWS)
Users have left the building, and it's up to the security team to make sure they are protected on any device, wherever and whenever they choose to work. Remote workers need secure access to their applications and critical resources, whether they reside in the public cloud or on-premises behind perimeter security.
A full-day course to give Cisco partner pre-sales teams a technical overview of the Cisco Remote Worker solution, to include Cisco AnyConnect, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Duo.
This interactive session has been optimized for virtual delivery.
This course is for Cisco Partners only.
Who should attend
Cisco Partner Pre-Sales Engineers, Solution Architects and other technical individuals who are looking to plan, design, and implement Cisco Secure Remote Worker solution.
- Understanding the key drivers for Cisco Remote Worker solution
- Implementing a zero-trust security architecture
- A technical overview of: Cisco AnyConnect for ASA/FTD, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Duo
- Perform a dCloud demonstration of key aspects of the Cisco Remote Worker solution.
- Consider the Best Practices, Business Use-Cases, and available Technical Support Resources.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date