In this Internet of Things era, new and more valuable connections are being made every day around the world. IoT has a potential multitrillion U.S. dollar market value for companies and industries in the next decade.
Cloud training - Are you ready for the future of IT?
To take advantage of this opportunity, businesses are using public, private, or hybrid cloud delivery models to deliver personalised services, real-time access to information, and instant communications anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Cloud is a major enabler of IoT, by providing access to applications and services over the network from any device.
Therefore organisations are looking to acquire these vital capabilities:
- Automation and orchestration — Deploy new applications and services faster by automating policies and workflows across domains (network, compute, storage, and security).
- Management of virtual and physical infrastructure — Connect assets transparently and automatically to create the right capabilities at the right cost.
- Application-centric infrastructure — The infrastructure interacts with an application in real-time, and provides the information the application needs. The application allows the infrastructure to change dynamically, so it can meet the unique requirements of the application.
Cloud adoption is supporting new roles and responsibilities. The demand for cloud engineers and cloud administrators who can design, implement, provision, automate and manage cloud deployments is higher than ever before. Individuals need to be able to work with private, public, and hybrid cloud models, and take advantage of Intercloud solutions.
The Cisco Cloud Certification Program validates the skill set of individuals on industry-leading cloud solutions and best practices, as well as offering job role-based curricula for all levels of IT staff, allowing organisations to optimise their investment in your education and increase the value of their cloud network. It is ideal for individuals either embarking on a career in Cloud or making the transition from Data Center or Networking roles.
Cloud Best Practices
The CCNA Cloud builds and validates knowledge of the skills required to design, install, and maintain Cisco Cloud Solutions. The curricula emphasizes real-world best practices through labs and course materials covering:
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Design
- Cloud Security Design
- Cloud Infrastructure Implementation
- ACI and APIC Automation
- Private and Hybrid IaaS Provisioning
- Application Provisioning and Lifecycle Management
- Cloud Systems Management
Cisco CCNA Cloud is a job role-based career certification that trains and certifies cloud engineers, cloud administrators, and network engineers. Cloud engineers and administrators can enhance and demonstrate important skills, while network engineers can extend their careers into the cloud.
Topics covered in CCNA Cloud include:
- Cloud Characteristics and Models
- Cloud Deployments
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking
- Providing End-User Support
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Reporting
- Chargeback and Billing Reports
- Cloud Provisioning
- Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
- Cloud Remediation
After achieving CCNA certification, the progression onto Cisco Certified Network Professional or Cisco CCNP Cloud certification, then confirms an individual’s knowledge and skills to design, implement, provision, and manage Cisco private and hybrid cloud solutions.
Fast Lane are pleased to offer the recommended preparation for students working towards these new Cisco Cloud certifications, through completion of the following courses:
- ! provides students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA) to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing and characteristics and deployment models of a Cloud network
- ! has been developed to teach the knowledge and skills required to perform the essentials of Cloud administration and operations, including management software applications such as Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Virtual Application Container Services
- ! is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and hands-on experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure. The hands-on labs give the knowledge to configure various cloud infrastructure components, such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director (UCSD), Cisco UCS Director Bare Metal Agent (BMA), Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switches, Cisco Nexus Cisco Nexus1000v and Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR).
- ! has been created to provide students with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio.
- ! covers the process of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite.
- ! covers the process of implementing public, private, and hybrid cloud based on Cisco ACI.
About Fast Lane
Fast Lane is a well-established Learning Partner within the technical space, we are also forerunners in sales enablement and business relevancy training across all IT architectures. Alongside our training division we can offer support on a consultative basis, from conducting preliminary analyses and assessments, to designing future-focused IT solutions. Whatever IT challenges you face, be it Partner accreditation, certification, consultancy projects, tailored training deliveries, or standalone authorised courses we can help!
Fast Lane is represented worldwide in more than 60 countries with subsidiaries in all regions. The firm’s head offices are in London, Berlin, Cary (NC), San Jose de Costa Rica, St. Petersburg, and Singapore.
Fast Lane Consulting & Education Services Limited