As a participant in Gigamon’s selective Premium Training Provider Program, Fast Lane is able to offer security training on a global level with respect to Gigamon products that provide active visibility into physical and virtual network traffic helping to improve security and optimize performance.
Click here to view our Gigamon brochure.
Our education offerings enable clients to enhance their Security and Network Optimization expertise while simplifying their security architecture and operations. By offering courses specific to various roles, tasks and business outcomes, Fast Lane enables global scaling of knowledge on developing solutions quickly, effectively and securely.
Students are encouraged to take the above courses in the same week. For example, attending GVFOC and GVFAI back-to-back is achieved by registering for the following bundle course at a 15% cost savings:
Gigamon Joint Solutions
- COMING SOON Cisco FirePOWER with Gigamon® Inline Deployment (GVFCFP)
- COMING SOON PaloAlto NGFW with Gigamon® Inline Deployment (GVFPA)
- COMING SOON Riverbed SteelCentral with Gigamon® Out-of-Band Deployment (GVFRSC)
- COMING SOON BlueCoat with Gigamon® Inline Deployment (GVFBC)
- COMING SOON FireEye with Gigamon® Inline Deployment (GVFFE)
- COMING SOON Cisco FirePOWER and AWS with Gigamon® Joint Solutions Deployment (GVFFPAWS)
Gigamon Ecosystem Partners
Through Fast Lane’s training for Gigamon products, you will learn about Gigamon’s Visibility Fabric™ solution and GigaSECURE® platform, and will gain the knowledge and skills you need to be confident in the thriving security industry.
- Customer Engagement Workshop: There are numerous security tools being used by customers for one reason or another to address a wide range of scenarios, leading to various permutations of use cases based on interoperability between these tools. As such, every customer has a unique set of goals, variables and opportunities that need to be explored in order to design and implement the optimal security solution that will detect, contain and remediate security threats. Employing a business canvas model approach, these sessions allows Fast Lane to model use cases based on your specific business needs and create a proposal for rapid solution/prototyping development for one or more solutions meeting your requirements. The workshop will identify your current pain points, deliver a customized road map with concrete next steps and a detailed outline of resources needed to build your security solution. The workshop also supports the creation of a business case, ROI and value analysis of the proposed solutions.
- Rapid Prototype Development and Testing: Building from the Customer Engagement Workshop, this engagement delivers a rapidly developed prototype with small scale testing for one of the solutions identified in the roadmap. The resulting product is a technical solution built on the mutually accepted use case, and includes: prototype design, cloud and on-premise utilization of Gigamon products, sourcing and deployment of third party software technologies as needed, and demonstrating operation of the solution. This working prototype will validate the concepts articulated in the selected use case and capture meaningful data that can be applied to further development and refinement activities.
Fast Lane’s Managed Enablement™ services assist vendors and system integrators in bringing Security and Network Optimization solutions to market, providing a jump start to sales and deployment. These services are augmented by a powerful enablement framework, driving rapid Professional Services practice development for Gigamon’s partners.
With capabilities including content design and development, customization, and tailored education programs Fast Lane is able to produce highly individualized training content that is focused to help you achieve your technical and business goals. By utilizing our team of Instructional Designers, Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts with years of experience we are capable of developing multi-vendor solutions that cover various technologies and audiences and can be delivered in several formats.
Demand generation allows you to build and nurture key prospects so they turn into long-term customer relationships. Fast Lane has designed multiple delivery formats allowing you to leverage education as a tool to help your prospects understand the value of new and evolving technologies. Through our webinar series, Seminar as a Service™ solution and Test Drives, you will be able to show your customers how to use emerging technologies to build solutions that support their desired business goals.
Webinars introduce important technical topics and products and cover their significance and impact on the customer’s business. They are typically less than 2 hours long.
In times when your Professional Services staff is stretched thin, we can help you bridge the gap with our multi-tiered expertise. Many project gaps consist of specialized skills and these can be filled through our staff augmentation service. We will easily fill the additional knowledge and skills required to support your project initiatives. Call on us if you need one or several of our specialists to help fulfill your PS commitments.
Training Delivery Services
Our Training Delivery Services allow you to completely outsource your training programs of any size to us to handle and you will gain the indepth knowledge needed to pass your Gigamon certification. We will take care of every aspect including a customized LMS, customized websites, curriculum management, training paths, scheduling, registration, delivery logistics, delivery environment, course evaluations, instructors, labs, student material, on-demand content, mentoring and more.
Mentoring and Coaching
This service enables your employees to benefit from our experts’ considerable experience, typically as a follow-on engagement to an onsite training event. This supportive effort consists of one or more on-site design and deployment workshops. The purpose of these workshops is to help you deploy new solutions with assistance from our experts in order to optimize your technology investment. You will also gain related knowledge transfer and additional mentoring once the workshops have been completed.
Introducing Gigamon Training Vouchers
Fast Lane is proud to announce the introduction to Gigamon Training Vouchers (GTVs). In cooperation with Gigamon, this new program supports both Gigamon’s Customers and Partners training needs with this pre-paid training voucher program. Valued at $100 USD per voucher, GTVs can be used to purchase authorized Gigamon training including standard Gigamon Courses as well as Consultative Gigamon Training solutions both offered by Fast Lane. The purchase of GTVs makes it easy to include and pay for valuable authorized Gigamon training at the time of the purchase of your Gigamon solutions.
You can purchase GTVs directly from Fast Lane in support of a solution purchase from Gigamon. If you are working with a Gigamon Channel Partner, they can now sell you GTVs which can be used to order and purchase authorized Gigamon training from Fast Lane.
To redeem GTVs, simply supply the order/invoice number that reflects the GTVs purchased to Fast Lane. To attend a 2-day Gigamon class typically priced at $1995 USD, 20 GTVs will be required. If you do not have enough GTVs to cover the purchase, you can supplement the difference via other acceptable means such as credit card, PO, etc.
To Learn More
Contact Fast Lane via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 470 1000 to learn more about purchasing and/or redeeming GTVs.