Cisco Fog Computing Solutions for SEs (FOGSE-WS)
Turning Data into Value is the heart of the Internet of Everything. Traditional models of computing, storing and transporting data are being disrupted in order to efficiently and effectively realize this potential. “Cloud Computing” has become a top technical initiative for almost every organization, but there are use cases that don’t allow for this model of operation. Fast Lane’s Cisco Fog Computing Solutions for SEs provides engineers with a comprehensive look at how Cisco’s Fog Computing Solutions provide a unique approach to solving a wide range of business problems, enabling organizations in a variety of sectors to achieve business outcomes never before imagined. Attendees will receive an introduction to the business problems that Cisco Fog Computing Solutions solve, a tour of the related portfolio, an understanding of how Fog Computing Solutions are designed and a motivating review of a wide range of powerful use cases. Finally, SEs will develop an understanding of how to lead customers in Fog Compute discussions, as well as learn how to demonstrate Cisco’s underlying portfolio in various use cases.
Who should attend
Upon completion of Fast Lane’s Introduction to Fog Computing Solutions, Engineers will have a broad understanding of the relevant use cases that can benefit from Cisco’s Fog Computing Solutions. The course includes training on DMo, IOx, the portfolio that supports Fog Computing, the value it brings to customers and the path forward for building Fog Computing Solutions.
Attendees should have a professional understanding of Cisco route and switch technology.
- Understand the business drivers behind Fog Compute Models
- Insight into the use cases coming out of the industrial verticals and the Enterprise
- Review of the key components, protocols and devices driving Fog Computing Solutions
- Understand the desired Business Outcomes that are the foundation of Fog Computing Solutions
- Understand the High Level Architecture of Fog / Cloud Architectures
- Be able to describe the IOx, Data in Motion (DMo)
- Understand the Safety, Security and Trust ramifications of Fog Compute scenarios
- Understand the Cisco IOx ready portfolio, building a Fog Compute BOM
Duration 1 dayEnroll now