Sales & Business Transformation
Fully embracing and supporting the whole product life cycle of our vendor partners, sales and business transformation training is close to our heart as it is the first pillar of our three-step education framework – How to Sell – Why to Buy – How to Operate.
The first step when launching any product or solution is to enable sales teams to first understand all of the business aspects followed by the key technical details in order to have successful conversations will all stakeholders and buying centers of a particular customer.
As the only true global Cisco Business Learning Partner (BLP), Fast Lane is especially qualified and equipped to develop, customize and deliver state-of-the-art business transformation and sales courses. It speaks for itself that Fast Lane is closely aligned with various Cisco business units and channel teams helping their product launch and go-to-market initiatives. Our “how to sell” offering is structured as follows:
- Cisco Business Transformation Curriculum & Certification
- Business & IT Convergence Curriculum
- Fast Lane “How to Sell” Series
This series of courses is comparable to the “Understand & Believe” modules of our Business & IT Convergence Curriculum but more focused on a particular product or solution. All courses in this series are approved by Cisco.
- EXCLUSIVE Self-Drive Cisco DNA Secure Mobility for SEs (SDDNA)
- EXCLUSIVE Selling Cisco SD-WAN (SCSDW)
- Cisco Web Security Solutions (on Premise, Cloud, Hybrid) (CWSS)
- Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- Cisco Cloud Security for Microsoft Office 365 (CSMO365)
- Cisco Cloud Security Workshop for Partner SEs’ (SDCCS)
- Cisco Security for Account Managers Bootcamp (CXSAM)
- Cisco Security for Systems Engineer Bootcamp (CXSSE)
- Cisco Secure Remote Worker Solution (CSRWS)
Cisco has become a leader in recognizing the importance of understanding the business side of investing and deploying advanced technologies. To that end, Cisco announced an updated Business Transformation Specialists certifications. With Digital Transformation disrupting the relationship between customer and vendor, Cisco Business Architect Specialist certifications help prepare individuals for the journey to building strong business skills, acumen and providing enabling tools that will ultimately lead to long-term relationships.
Changes to Cisco Business Transformation Courses and Certifications
Cisco announces the retirement of Cisco Business Value Analyst and Cisco Business Value Specialist certifications. The last day to test for these certifications is December 29, 2017. In addition, the Cisco Business Value Practitioner certification will also be retired with the last day to test of February 15, 2018. Candidates who possess these certifications will have the opportunity to migrate and earn the new Cisco Business Architecture Specialists certifications.
- 700-150 Introduction to Cisco Sales
- 700-755 Small Business Technical Overview