- IT Training
- IT Certification Training
- New Courses
- Course Savings
- Guaranteed To Run Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services»
- Arista Training
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Check Point
- Cybersec First Responder
- Cydrill Application Security
- Extreme Networks
- F5 Networks
- Fortinet Training
- Juniper Networks
- Micro Focus
- Pulse Secure
- Trend Micro
- UNIX/Linux Training
- ITIL & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile
- Training by Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- DevOps Software Deployment
- End User Training
- Software Development
- Wireless & Mobility
- Professional Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
Digital Campaigns Manager
Office Location: Marlow - Hybrid/Remote working. This role offers flexible working arrangements, with the ability to work from home and/or the office.
Reporting to: UK Marketing Manager.
Start Date: January 2022.
We are seeking a bright and talented individual that can demonstrate a strong background in planning and executing digital campaigns that promote valuable and meaningful content, whilst using the most appropriate digital channels to deliver clear ROI.
The right candidate will be determined, high-energy, able to roll their sleeves up, take on multiple responsibilities, and have a strong desire to positively contribute to the success of the team. You should be self-motivated, proactive, creative, and most importantly, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines for multiple projects in a seriously fast-paced environment.
- Driving strategic campaign development & managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables (using data to plan, test, execute, measure, and refine).
- Coordinating digital campaign activity with the marketing team including website updates, social media (organic and paid), and emails; producing briefs on messaging, copy and creative where necessary.
- Ensuring each campaign has clear metrics to assess performance and return on investment, continually reviewing and refining campaigns as needed to maximise returns.
- Post campaign analysis, reporting on findings and making recommendations for key improvements to campaigns and strategic direction.
- Management and control of allocated budgets for campaign activity and responsibility to ensure funds are used appropriately and effectively to deliver agreed targets.
- At least one year’s demonstrable experience driving clear ROI from successful paid search, display and retargeting campaigns across platforms such as Google (GDN, PPC) Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Proven experience in tracking, optimising, and reporting on digital campaign activities.
- A solid understanding of social media strategy across all major channels.
- Proven ability to work as part of a project team and across multiple projects with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective budget management skills.
- Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information and report against targets.
- Experience working with a design team to develop & optimise creatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in optimising SEO for landing pages
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Company pension scheme
- 21 days annual leave, increases 1 day each year up to a total of 25 days
- Flexible hours
- Cycle to work scheme & shower facilities
- Vibrant location, a short walk to Marlow High Street and Riverside
- A social working environment (as much tea and coffee as you can drink, office treats, and nights out)
- Charity fund matching
No agencies, please.
Please email email@example.com with your CV if you would like to apply for this role.