This course should help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage a Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Administrators that complete this course should become familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing the overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
** Attend this course with Fast Lane and benefit from an additional week of lab access following the course FREE of charge! **
Who should attend
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students must have completed the Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that should help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment