Cisco WebEx Meeting Centre – Super User (WEBEX-SUPER)
This course provides the full knowledge that the super user requires to effectively schedule meetings using Cisco WebEx.
Delegates will be shown the various ways of scheduling a meeting as well as the different ways that participants can join a meeting.
(Includes CMR if required)
Duration: 2-3 hours - 2-3 sessions per day
Group Size: Up to 10 people per session
Training Room Prerequisites:
- Meeting Room
- PC per attendee with Cisco Meeting Centre Software
- Phone per attendee
- User Profile & Password for WebEx Interface
- User Profile & Password for Phone Interface
Who should attend
WebEx Meeting Centre Users
Upon successful completion, delegates will be able to:
Managing Your Cisco WebEx Meeting Centre Account
- First Time Login
- Logging in and out
- Understand Productivity Tools
Schedule and start meetings
- From your home page and meetings page
- From the WebEx productivity tools
- Within the WebEx integration to Microsoft Outlook
- View upcoming meetings. You can select the meeting name to go to the meeting space and see more meeting information, added files, comments, and so on.
- View meeting information.
- View meeting updates, add comments, and view comments from invitees.
- When it is time for the meeting, the host can start the meeting and users can join the meeting directly from the meeting space.
- Allow invitees to see who else is invited. Hosts can also invite additional people from the meeting space.
Hosting and sharing content in a meeting
- Record the meeting
- Share documents, applications, desktop etc…
- View meeting participants and active speaker
- Managing the meeting (e.g., navigating a PowerPoint presentation, editing your preferences, accessing your meeting information, sending chat messages)
- Annotating your content
- Managing the meeting (e.g., assigning attendee privileges, assigning roles, and selecting meeting options)
- Managing the audio
- Polling the audience
- Using video
Collaborating after a meeting
- Download the recording
- Share the meeting recording with additional people, even if they were not invited to the meeting, so they can play back the recording
Setting preferences (My WebEx)
- General preferences
- Meeting preferences
- Chat preferences
- Update preferences
- Profile preferences
Online Training Onsite
Duration 1 day
Classroom Training Onsite
Duration 1 day
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date