Value in Kanban Systems Design (KMP-I) (KMP1)
Kanban provides an alternative path toward evolutionary change, starting with what you already have, as opposed to other change management approaches that prove difficult for the organization to adopt and migrate to. In this course, you go beyond the principles of Kanban to see how it helps individuals, teams and organizations balance workloads, visualize work and improve the delivery of quality products.
Who should attend
This is a two-day training course for those designing and implementing Kanban in their organization. This course, combined with course 3652, qualifies for the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) Certificate.
- Experience at the level of Smoothing Development Workflow: An Introduction to Kanban
- At least one year of work experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Design a Kanban system using Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban (STATIK)
- Use pull-based workflow and limit work-in-progress to increase efficiency
- Identify and implement classes of service
- Establish policies for teams delivery
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.