Agile Business Analysis (ABA)
In today’s competitive world of new product development, organisations are realising that the old sequential approach to developing new products simply won’t get the job done. In this Agile business analysis training course, you will leverage the most productive and advanced Agile methodologies to drive product development with increased speed and flexibility.
Business Analysis knowledge at the level of: Course Business Analysis Introduction: Defining Successful Projects (BAIDSP) Business Analysis Introduction: Defining Successful Projects, or Course Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean and XP (AGFUND) Agile Fundamentals: Scrum, Kanban, Lean & XP
- Harness the experience of senior personnel to become a better Agile business analyst
- Establish the Product Owner role in Scrum teams
- Create a Business Value Model to better understand requirements
- Quantify cost/benefit analysis to create a rational build order
- Create a Release Train using Minimal Marketable Features (MMFs)
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.