ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition (ITILMP)
The Managing Professional (MP) Transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates with 17 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4. On successfully passing the exam you will gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via this course and related exam.
In addition to fully preparing you for this exam, this 5-day ITIL 4 transition module will teach you how to create, deliver and support services and drive stakeholder value.
Who should attend
This course is intended for candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3 with either ITIL 3 Expert level certification or a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at ITIL 3 Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. It is therefore aimed at candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3.
You Will Learn How To:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Describe the interconnected nature of the service value chain and how this supports value streams