Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1)
The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment.
** Attend this course with Fast Lane in the UK, and benefit from unique updated labs covering software version 11.5! **
Who should attend
This 5 day instructor-led course is designed for system engineers and customers involved with the support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.