Cisco Partner Enablement
The Partner Enablement program is Cisco’s primary go-to-market strategy for the mid-market segment. The benefits aim to help these partners expand and develop their mid-market practice and establish a mature market presence. Cisco makes available training rewards via Virtual Training Wallet for both Elite and Prestige Partners, for which there is an approved Premium Enablement curriculum. Fast Lane has the following classes approved which cover the enablement of both sales and pre-sales audiences.
- EXCLUSIVE Self-Drive Cisco DNA Secure Mobility for SEs (SDDNA)
- Business Architecture Sales Support Workshop (BASSW)
- Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- Cisco Cloud Security for Microsoft Office 365 (CSMO365)
- Cisco Cloud Security Workshop for Partner SEs’ (SDCCS)
- Selling Next Generation Hyperconvergence with HyperFlex Systems (HFS)
- Partner SDA SE Technical Workshop (SDASE)
- EXCLUSIVE Introduction to Cisco Sales for Partner Plus Partners (ICSP)
- EXCLUSIVE Selling Cisco SD-WAN (SCSDW)
- Enablement of Webex Teams, Meetings and Devices (SEWEBEX)
- Cisco Security for Systems Engineer Bootcamp (CXSSE)
- Cisco Security for Account Managers Bootcamp (CXSAM)
- Cisco Secure Remote Worker Solution (CSRWS)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com regarding these classes and the schedule. Any registration will need to be approved on Ansira in the first instance (see Cisco Partner Communities for further details on the program).