Cisco Partner Enablement
The Partner Plus program is Cisco’s primary go to market strategy for the mid-market segment. The benefits aim to help these partners expand and develop their mid market practice and establish a mature market presence. Cisco make available training rewards via Virtual Training Wallet for both Elite and Prestige Partner Plus Partners and there is an approved Premium Enablement curriculum. Fast Lane have the following classes approved which covers the enablement of both sales and pre-sales audiences.
- EXCLUSIVE Self-Drive Cisco DNA Secure Mobility for SEs (SDDNA)
- Business Architecture Sales Support Workshop (BASSW)
- EXCLUSIVE Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- Cisco Cloud Security for Microsoft Office 365 (CSMO365)
- Cisco Cloud Security Workshop for Partner SEs’ (SDCCS)
- Selling Next Generation Hyperconvergence with HyperFlex Systems (HFS)
- Partner SDA SE Technical Workshop (SDASE)
- EXCLUSIVE Introduction to Cisco Sales for Partner Plus Partners (ICSP)
- EXCLUSIVE Selling Cisco SD-WAN (SCSDW)
- Enablement of Webex Teams, Meetings and Devices (SEWEBEX)
- EXCLUSIVE Express Security for Systems Engineer Bootcamp (CXSSE)
- EXCLUSIVE Express Security for Account Managers Bootcamp (CXSAM)
- Cisco Secure Remote Worker Solution (CSRWS)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these classes and the schedule. Any registration will need to be approved on Ansira in the first instance (see Cisco Partner Communities for further details on the program).