Project & Programme Management
PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
MSP® supports the management of multiple projects that typically aim to deliver strategic organisational benefits in a complex business environment. It is rapidly becoming the programme management approach of choice for larger organisations in the UK.
MSP® courses focus on the three core areas:
- Working with and changing the culture of an organisation
- Delivering results at an acceptable pace
- Realising benefits
Agile software development is a group of software development methods in which solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams. It promotes
- adaptive planning
- evolutionary development
- early delivery
- continuous improvement
- encourages rapid and flexible response to change
please call Fast Lane on 0845 470 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org