VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Advanced Usage and Dashboard Design (VCOMUD)
Who should attend
- System Administrators
- Data Center Professional
- System Integration Professionals
- Cloud Engineers
- Install and configure basic settings in vCenter Operations Manager.
- Log in and use the vSphere user interface of vCenter Operations Manager.
- Identify the difference between badges and metrics.
Upon successful completion of this course and it's labs you should be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of adapters, their use cases, availability, and installation.
- Describe super metrics, attributes, attribute packages, and object tagging.
- Manage user access to the Custom UI of VMware vCenter Operations Manager.
- Work with smart alerts and custom alert notification.
- Use custom dashboards to build specific views for operations and application monitoring.
This training course focuses on the advanced capabilities of VMware® vCenter™ Operations Manager™ 5.6, such as adapters, customization, and management topics. You will learn how to use adapters, define custom super metrics, customize dashboards, and use the Custom user interface. The course is based on vCenter Operations Manager 5.6 and integration with VMware® vSphere® 5.1, VMware vCloud Director® 5.1, and VMware® vFabric™ Hyperic®.