Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam (RHCSA) (EX200)
|31/05/2013 guaranteed date!||Zurich|
|12/07/2013 guaranteed date!||Zurich|
|26/07/2013 guaranteed date!||Zurich|
|18/10/2013 guaranteed date!||Zurich|
|06/12/2013 guaranteed date!||Zurich|
Who should attend
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn RHCE certification
- An RHCE who is non-current or who is about to become non-current and wants to recertify as an RHCE
- Combination of Red Hat System Administration I and Red Hat System Administration II courses or equivalent experience
- Equivalent experience to the RHCSA Fast Track course with exam (200)
In preparation to earn an RHCSA, Red Hat recommends: For Windows System Administrators
- Red Hat System Administration I (124)
- Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (135) For Linux or Unix Administrators
- RHCSA Fast Track course with exam (200) Exam Self-study
- RHCSA Exam Objectives
his certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
Exam results are emailed within (5) US business days following the exam.
An RHCSA certification has a 'current' window for 3 calendar years. This 'current' window can be extended by earning additional Red Hat credentials. See re-certification policies for more information.
Duration: 0.5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 400.-