Red Hat High Availability Clustering (RH436)
The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management course teaches storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Storage Server.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this four-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering Exam (EX436).
Who should attend
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availablity clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
- RHCEs interested in earning Red Hat Certificates of Expertise, as well as Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialists (RHCDSs) and Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCAs)
- RHCE certification is required to take the exam (EX436) or to enroll in a version of this course that includes the exam (RH437).
During this course, you will learn to:
- Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On.
- Create and manage highly available services.
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing.
- Configure GFS2 file systems.
- Configure XFS® file systems.
- Work with the Red Hat Storage Server.