Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
Implementing with Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS combines content from both Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461) and Developing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463). It teaches business analysts, rule developers, and Java™ enterprise application developers how to create, test, debug, and control business rules. Students are given detailed, hands-on exercises using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BRMS that are designed to let students create and manage business rules in a production environment.
Who should attend
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java EE application developers responsible for integrating business rules into SOA and Java EE enterprise application
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Basic Java/Java EE programming experience.
- Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE, Maven, and GIT are useful, but not essential.
- Authoring basic business rules in JBoss Developer Studio and Business Central
- Integrating business rules with Java applications
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing business rules
- Authoring and testing rules in decision tables
- Authoring rule templates and generating rules from decision tables
- Authoring domain-specific languages
- BRMS architecture and rule execution at run time
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Integration with Business Central