PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certificate in Agile Project Management (P2AG)
This three day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2® Agile guidance, and is aligned to the current version of PRINCE2. During the course we introduce the basic concepts of common agile ways of working, discuss the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2 and the agile way of working, evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context, fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context, and be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context.
All relevant course materials are provided, including the official publication 'PRINCE2 Agile'. The course concludes with the PRINCE2 Agile Examination.
- Delegates are required to be 'Registered PRINCE2 Practitioners'.
Proof of pre-requisites must be sent to Client Solutions no later than 5 working days prior to the start of the event. This evidence MUST be reproduced on the day of the exam to the trainer. When submitting evidence, please include your booking reference number which can be found on your Joining Instructions.
Acceptable forms of pre-requisite confirmation are as follows:
- A copy of the delegate's PRINCE2 Practitioner examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register (This must be a clear print screen of the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register, with the delegates details displayed).
IMPORTANT: Delegates without evidence of the prerequisites will NOT be permitted to sit the exam.
There is no dedicated pre-course reading. This course will not be recapping PRINCE2, rather focussing on the agile concepts, therefore, some delegates may benefit from refreshing their PRINCE2 knowledge.
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- To prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- United Kingdom: £ 1,250.-