Sonus SBC 1000/2000 with Lync SBA Training (SBC1K)
SBC 1000 and 2000 technical training, including use with Lync Enterprise Voice. Includes accreditation exam
Sonus Accredited Technical Professionals (SATP)
Who should attend
System engineers, consultants and integrators, including members of Sonus Channel Partners working toward technical accreditation, responsible for the implementation and management of Sonus VoIP equipment within enterprise VoIP and MS Lync environments
Attendees should have a Lync competency and an understanding of PBX and IP telephony concepts such as ISDN, SIP, and TLS.
Upon completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Complete Installation and initial setup of a SBC 1000 or SBC 2000.
- Identify hardware components of the devices.
- Position the SBC in a network infrastructure belonging either to an Enterprise or Service Provider.
- Use the SBC Web UI to navigate, configure and administer the SBC and SBA
- Understand the call flow through the SBC and use that knowledge to configure various call routing scenarios
- Use the Logging eXchange (LX) tool to decode and troubleshoot
- Deploy the Survivable Branch Appliance
- Get acquainted with the Sonus Networks support tools
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Positioning the SBC
- Module 3 – Exploring the Web-UI
- Module 4 – Hardware Overview
- Module 5 – Local SIP Provisioning
- Module 6 – Call Flow and Transformation
- Module 7 – Features and Enhancements
- Module 8 – All things Microsoft
- Module 9 – Support Tools and Contacts
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- United Kingdom: £ 1,375.-