Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for End Users - New Features (QASPEU10NF)
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request
This course requires delegates to meet the following pre-requisites:
- A good understanding of Windows.
- Experience as an end-user using SharePoint 2003 or SharePoint 2007.
- Experience with Internet Explorer 7/8 or equivalent browser.
- Basic understanding of Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using Microsoft Visio useful but not required for one of the topics.
This course will help you meet the following objectives:
- Experience the new “Ribbon” interface.
- Experience the features new to SharePoint 2010
- Identify the enhanced features incorporated into the SharePoint tools.
Delegates will learn how to
- Discover the new user interface.
- Get acquainted with SharePoint Ribbon.
- Learn how to use the improved search system.
- Identify the new List and Library features.
- Use SharePoint Workspace to work offline.
- Experience the enhanced SharePoint Editing tools.
The aim of this course is to provide an overview of the new features end-users can expect to see in the latest release of Microsoft’s successful SharePoint franchise. The course is aimed at users with experience of SharePoint v2 (2003) or v3 (2007).
This is a half-day course providing users with “hands-on” experience of the new features of both SharePoint Foundation 2010, and SharePoint Server 2010.
Duration: 0.5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 185.-