Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services (6425)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course are AD Technology Specialists, Server Administrators, and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement AD in a distributed environment, secure domains using Group Policies, and perform backup, restore, and monitor and troubleshoot AD configuration to ensure trouble free operation.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems.
- An awareness of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory.
- Foundation course (M6424) or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to implement and configure Active Directory domain services in their enterprise environment.
This five-day instructor-led course provides to teach Active Directory Technology Specialists with the knowledge and skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues.